Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twitter integration not working

Quentin Rousseau July 24, 2023

Hi,

Twitter integration is simply not working. Updates are marked as notification sent but nothing is actually tweeted.

Can you take a look asap ?

Regards

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 11.02.29 AM.png

3 answers

0 votes
Diego Vitali August 29, 2023

Hi! Any update about fixing this problem?

Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2023

Hey Diego, our engineering team is currently looking into the issue and the details of a fix being implemented, but no ETA we can provide for the time being.

Regards,

Alan

0 votes
Jon Tancer August 2, 2023

duplicate please delete

0 votes
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2023

Hey Quentin, Alan from the Statuspage Support team here, thanks for reaching out with this issue. We currently have an open bug report being worked on by our engineering team regarding this problem with the Twitter integration and incident updates not being published - I don't have an ETA for a fix yet, as this is a new issue that has recently been brought to our attention.

Since Statuspage bug reports are not publicly accessible, if you ever need to reference it the ID is STATUS-637.

There's a number of factors that determine how Atlassian prioritizes bug fixes. You can learn more about this by reading our Atlassian Cloud Bug-fix Policy  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Alan

Jon Tancer August 2, 2023

@Alan Violada - Automatically reposting to Twitter from StatusPage is a core feature that my engineering organization relies on to keep our users up to date.  Can you please considering increasing the priority of this fix?

Are there any proposed workarounds that we can implement while we wait for a fix?

It would also be helpful if the page documenting this feature is updated to flag that this feature is currently broken.  See https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/post-incidents-to-twitter/

James Tuson August 2, 2023

You may be better off raising a support case via your paid subscription.

Like Oncall User - Shared likes this
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
August 3, 2023

Hi @Jon Tancer ! I have added your feedback to the internal ticket that is being worked on by our engineering team - While we still don't have a specific ETA for a fix, this is already on the teams short-term backlog. 

Unfortunately, there is currently no workaround that we know of for the Twitter integration. While it might be possible to set something up using the Webhook subscription functionality, or the Statuspage APIs, these would require a custom implementation to setup.

Enable Webhook Notifications 

What are the different APIs under Statuspage? 

Manage API Documentation 

Sorry for not bringing better news for now, let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Alan

James Tuson August 3, 2023

Hi Alan,

For the record we'd also like this fixed asap. 

Many thanks,

James

john_chong October 16, 2023

Hi Alan,

Ditto!

Thanks,

John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events