Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage Template Group API?

eric.law September 18, 2020

I'm trying to manage a pile-o-templates in statuspage.io but there does not appear to be an API call to create new template groups.

I can see the web app using graphql calls to do so, but there is nothing in the swagger based docs and my speculative guessing has not worked.

As a paying customer, I've tried to file a support ticket but that has been broken for at least the last 24hours.

2 answers

0 votes
rkrishna March 3, 2023

We've 100+ templates and unfortunately we're unable to manage them using API because not able to retrieve group id of template and disappointing to see this feature is not added from last 2 years.

0 votes
Nikola
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2020

Hi Eric,

Currently it is not possible to create new Template groups via API.

There's a feature request for this, and it's currently waiting to be evaluated by our engineering Team. 
I've made sure to link this thread to the FR, to make sure our Team is aware of the need for this to be introduced, in order to make our API more in line with the UI possibilities.

We haven't had any reported incidents related to our Support portal lately.
Please go to getsupport.atlassian.com and submit the ticket whenever you need assistance.

Have a nice weekend!

Diego Rani Mazine June 12, 2021

Hello,

Besides creating a template group through API, it would be great if it supports querying a template group details (Get template group).

We currently have lots of templates and create incidents by using the APIs. We show the list of available templates to the users but, since the api that returns the list of available templates returns only the template group id and there is no api to query a template group details, we cant get the template group name.

It is really hard to the users to identify which is the correct template to use. Templates can have the same name, so they need to distinguish between them through the template group id, a set of random numbers and letters. If there were an API that allows us to query template group details. we could show its name instead of its id.

Like avamsi likes this
avamsi March 3, 2023

We also have the same kind of requirement where need to get a template group name instead of group_id. 

Quentin Rousseau December 12, 2023

Bump !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events