Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status page - question on page view for private status page

Darshan Kumar June 22, 2020

https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage/pricing?tab=private

Wanted to know if the private page view with google auth login is limited to each subscription how this works:
"any" number of people can view or is this limited to 50 with the private page 

Is the page view limited to 50/month for 79$?

Please help me to understand more on using the google auth for private login.
ref https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/authenticate-with-google/
is it that any user with google auth (with domain specified) can login or is it limited to 50 users page view. how it works.

1 answer

0 votes
Nikola
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2020

Hi Darshan,

Thanks for reaching out to Statuspage team.
The main purpose of a Private page is to make it visible only to authenticated users. It allows you to communicate privately with page viewers who can access your page via internal authentication tools.

Private page plans

In regards to your question about pricing plans, Starter plan will allow you to have up to 5 Team Members (Statuspage admins that can create/update incidents and components, as well as add new users), and up to 50 Employees, which are the users that will be able to authenticate and view your Statuspage.

Google auth

Google auth is meant to be used by the organizations, so you will need to specify a domain, or a list of domains, that will have the permission to authenticate to your Statuspage. Once you enable it, the users will authenticate using their Google credentials associated with the domain you have defined.

I hope this cleared the doubts you had Darshan. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events