cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Server not responding' Error

Deleted user May 28, 2020

Dear community,

a customer of mine has this situation ongoing:

I would like to get access to the statuspage.io. One of my colleagues has already invited me, I was able to login, but whenever I try to manage the dashboard for my account (https://manage.statuspage.io/pages/.....), I get the following message: Server not responding.

I am able only to access this page: https://metastatuspage.com/.

Personally I can log in and access that specific page.
Do you have any clues how this could be fixed?
Thank you and kind regareds
Stefano

2 answers

0 votes
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2020

My recommendation is to clear the cache in your browser. I've had several users recently that this happened to and a simple clearing of the cache worked. You could also check in Incognito mode.

Thanks,
Nick Coates
Product Owner - Service Status, Broadcom Inc.

Deleted user June 5, 2020

Hi Nick,

thanks for your feedback! I advised my customers to clear the cache, but it did not bring the hoped result. Using the private / incongnito mode is something we did not test. Since I am working in the same environment / company and I have no complains, I would like that the colleagues can worl 'just so'. Nevertheless I will let my customers know, that your approached worked.

Thank you.
kind regards
Stefano

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2020

No problem. I'm sure the Atlassian Support folks will be able to resolve this for you. 

0 votes
Deleted user May 28, 2020

Here comes the screenshot:
StatusPageError.jpg

Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2020

Hey Mantica! 

This could be one of several things - could you please reach out to the support team via support.atlassian.com for us to work with you directly to figure out what's going on? 

Like Deleted user likes this
Terry de la Mare June 3, 2020

Did you ever get an answer to this? 

I get this too using the NEW Microsoft Edge browser.

If you start a Private Window (in the NEW Edge) it works fine. 

Deleted user June 5, 2020

Hi there,
I am in contact with Atlassian support and we are in the middle of investigations.
Thank you for your insight. I will update this site as soon as I have news.

kind regards
Stefano

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events