Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSS/Atom feed maximum number of items (filtering/ordering/paging)

Pierre-Nicolas Theisen March 3, 2023

Hi,

On our public statuspage we have a lot of maintenance events planned in the future. When looking at the rss/atom feeds I see that only the top 25 items are returned in the feed.

Those 25 items are the farthest planned in the future, meaning mainly maintenance events, therefore the current incidents are not returned in the feed!

Is there a way when requesting for the rss/atom feeds to page through items or order them or filter for incidents only? 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2023

Hey Pierre-Nicolas, 

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community :) 

I've raised your question internally and I got a confirmation that we will take it forward in the next overhead meeting. Currently, there are no options are available on this URL. 

That would be a feature request. 

Please let me know if you got any other questions, I'll be happy to assist. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Pierre-Nicolas Theisen March 13, 2023

Hi Egor, thanks for the reply.

Could you just confirm to me that I don't have to raise any Feature Request on my side? That this will be raised on your side through the overhead meeting?

This is currently limiting greatly the usability of the RSS & Atom feeds.

Thanks! 

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2023

Hey Pierre-Nicolas, 

I can confirm that I opened a ticket for our Product team to review it at the next overhead meeting. If you could open a ticket for us using https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and mention this community question, that would be awesome. I will link your newly created ticket with the mentioned feature request ticket, so we can update you on the progress. 

Thanks,

Egor

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events