Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel subscription for a free plan

Khushwant Shah April 16, 2024

Hi, i signed up for the statuspage for a free plan and set up a page. Now i am not able to cancel / delete the page. When i try to delete the page, it asks to cancel the subscription first, but given that i am on free plan, it is not giving the option to cancel it. How do i cancel the subscription / delete the page?

1 answer

0 votes
Mona Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2024

Hi Khushwant,

This is Mona here, happy to help :)

As I understand, you would like to cancel the subscription to your Statuspage, which is currently on the Free plan. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

To cancel your subscription you need to:

1. Log in to admin.atlassian.com/billing.
  2. From Billing overview, go to Subscriptions > Manage. You can also use the side nav to go to Subscriptions.
  3. Find the subscription you want to cancel, select > Cancel subscription, and follow the prompts on the screen.

For more details, please refer to the below doc:
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-a-subscription/#Cancel-a-subscription

Please note that Subscriptions on the Free plan will be canceled immediately. 

Do try it out and let me know if this helps. In case you have any further queries, please feel free to reach out to us by creating a ticket in this link and we’ll take it from there :)

Thanks!
Mona

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events