cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make my statuses stay drop?

Iamaidann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2024

With the + you can drop it down but can I make it so whenever you go on it you don't have to press the + every time? Just wanna have it so when everyone clicks the page it stays dropped down with all the texts.

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2024

Hello there,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Just to clarify, which part of Statuspage are you referring to? Also, is your goal to have these elements stay expanded after someone leaves the page or do you want them to default to being expanded?

If you want something to default to be expanded, you could likely use some custom code. On my test page for component groups, we have aria-expanded="false" as the default. You could use customizations to set this default to true instead. Here's some other examples that may help you get started as well: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/css-and-javascript-snippets-for-customizations/

Hopefully, I understand your question correctly but this would be a good starting point for changing the defaults. 

Regards,
Jesse

Iamaidann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2024

yes, I wanna leave it expanded when someone leaves and comes back. Would there be anyway to do it with the free version? 

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2024

Hello again,

The suggestion I have would only really work for paid plans at certain tiers depending on how you set it up (either with CSS or JS). The only option to avoid having the drop-down on the free plan would be to remove group components and just make everything a component on its own. This might be the only way to get your desired effect.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events