Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification on component status changed

Björn Jansson March 16, 2022

I need to get email notifications (via subscriptions) for when the status of a component is changed without creating an incident. Is that possible (we're on the "growth" plan)?  

I see that I get updates from the webhook subscriptions when a component's status is changed. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2022

Hi @Björn Jansson ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help. 

Understand that you would like to have a way to notify the subscribers of a component's status change without an Incident on your Statuspage.

Unfortunately, this is not feasible in the current design as we expect each status-change of a component should have been logged with a reason and associated with an Incident to note what lead to this change.

However, I have just created a feature request ticket on your behalf, STATUS-315, and we will keep you posted as all the feature request tickets don't provide public access to our customers.

Please also note that our Product team reviews all FR together and they prioritize those with higher demand to be implemented first and any FR will take months until is ready since it needs to go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.

Thank you very much for your feedback in helping us improve Statuspage.

Hope this helps. :) 

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events