cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change order of components

Marian Kinsella
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 8, 2021

Hi, how can I change the order of components listed?

Right now they are appearing in the order that I added them but I would like to rearrange. Is this possible and if so how.

Many thanks 

2 answers

1 vote
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2021

Hi @Marian Kinsella ,

Happy to help!

This article goes over adding, editing, and reordering Components https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/create-a-component-group/. On the Components page, the order can be changed here by using the markers to the right of the components to drag and drop them:
Statuspage_-_All_components.jpg

Marian Kinsella
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2021

This is great thank you @Shivam Naik . Still currently in trial period so this option is not available but great to know it will be there 

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2021

Hi @Marian Kinsella ,

No problem! I did also spin up a Test Trial site, and I found the feature there too, so I believe you should be able to move those on your site as well, here's a screenshot:
Statuspage_-_All_components_2.jpg

Please let us know if you aren't able to get to those still, and I can try to take a look at your trial site!

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
ashwin_volante May 29, 2023

There is an option to reorder children when you click the Component group name. 

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 3.01.53 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events