Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you remove 'View x previous incident updates' from the bottom of incident emails?

Liam Baker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 26, 2024

Is there a way in which we can remove (or at least hide) the link that directs a user to the previous incident updates at the bottom of emails (as below)?

image.png
We keep our statuspages as private, but have a wider group that needs to be informed of incidents. We do not want to provide them access to the statuspage itself, however this link directs them to the statuspage URL.

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2024

Hi Liam,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the question about wanting to remove the previous incident updates from emails. There is no way to edit emails other than adding a footer. My only thought as an alternative would be to use something like a webhook subscription that then triggers out your own emails that can inform customers. This would likely involve some scripting to make it happen but then you can send the emails out in any way you wanted while using Statuspage to still trigger the incident communication.

I know we have a feature request to have more functionality for email customization and will add this ticket to that request. Please note, that feature requests are not currently public so there is not a ticket number I can give. I hope you have a great day!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events