Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having rendering problems with Chrome v78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Larry Brock _Praecipio Consulting_ November 19, 2019

Since my Chrome updated itself to this version, I've been having rendering problems with Statuspage.  Most importantly, the left-hand menu options are sometimes not click-able.  And in the Components view, the content rendering seems to stop long before the list of components is complete, some are even cut of mid-line so that only the tops of the letters are showing.

And even more puzzling ... everything works fine in an Incognito window.  

Anyone else seeing this?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2019

Hey @Larry Brock _Praecipio Consulting_ , it's Dave with the Statuspage product team. That's definitely something we want to investigate. Can you please open a support case so we can take a closer look?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

Hi @Dave Parrish _Atlassian_ - this was a duplicate and I've marked it as "spam" to get it out of view.  Hopefully one of the Community Team can just delete it.  Solved my own problem (as seen in the "correct" version of this post).  Just had to do the web equivalent of "turning it off and on again" (flush cache and cookies).

Thanks for checking up - much appreciated! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events