Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About open feature request

Yeudy Gomez Chaves May 11, 2023

Hi community I hope you are doing very well! I would like to know if we have any update for the request with the ID STATUS-110?

This request is about this question made arround 1 year ago: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Statuspage-questions/Historical-status/qaq-p/1980446

1 answer

0 votes
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hi Yeudy,

Thank you for reaching out, my name is Shashwat and I’ll be assisting you today :) 

I checked the above Feature Request and would want to confirm that this is in the "Gathering Interest" status with us.

There are many factors that influence our product roadmaps and determine the features we implement.
When making decisions about what to prioritize and work on, we combine your feedback and suggestions with insights from our support teams, product analytics, research findings, and more.
This information, combined with our medium- and long-term product and platform vision, determines what we implement and its priority order.

I tried adding you to the JAC portal so as to add you as a Watcher to this Feature Request but I see that you don't have an account on the portal yet.

I have personally upvoted and watched the FR so I help gain more traction on its implementation and also so I receive notifications on it moving forward.

I would recommend that you do the same so that you help add more traction to its implementation and so you receive updates in the future as well.

With this in mind, I would also recommend adding any additional feedback you have as a comment on the Feature Request above so our Product team will see this information and be aware of your concerns.

You can also find more information on our implementation policy at:

Best,
Shashwat 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events