cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Sign-up email not received for users

Wawanesa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2019

We have two users not receiving the sign-up email after "getting started with Atlassian", can you please check if they are on the blocked list and if so delete their email accounts, resend and we can verify? This is required for them to proceed with daily tasks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2019

Hi @Wawanesa ,

This is a user community of people that are not associated with Atlassian, but are simply other users, admins, etc. helping each other.  We do not have access to your systems to be able to tell if they are blocked or not. 

I think your best option would be to delete the users via the user administration page and recreate them. If that does not work then you'll need to ask the email admins for the users to check their firewalls to make sure emails from Atlassian are getting though; the problem is most likely a firewall or an incorrect email address. 

Hope this helps, 

-Scott

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2019

BTW...to avoid privacy issues in Europe (and Germany in particular) I revised your post to remove the email addresses; those are considered personally identifiable information and posting them here could violate privacy laws in some countries. 

-Scott

Wawanesa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2019

Thanks Scott! 

I thought to open a thread as I saw these posted here as well with Ana resolving these issues via thread quicker than opening a ticket (I did both as suggested in these threads). Thank you for the information and security tip, I will continue with my ticket open with the support team. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-verification-emails-from-Atlassian/qaq-p/1002189

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-Password-reset-email/qaq-p/1049321

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events