Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Not receiving Password reset email

I forgot my BitBucket password, but I'm able to login with gmail. I can't change my BitBucket password because I don't receive the reset link on my email. I have tried many times, but the mail never received on my account. I have also checked on spam folder.

9 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2019

Hi Lakhan, welcome to the Community!

Your email address was stuck in the bounce list. I've removed it from there, so it should be fine now. Could you try resetting your password again and let us know how it goes?

Best regards,

Ana

Hi Ana,

It's working fine, now i can login.

Thanks

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2019

Glad to hear that, Lakhan :) 

Have a good weekend,

Ana

@Ana Retamal  i am unable to receive recovery mail on ghulam.hussain@discorp.com can you check? 

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Jun 11, 2019

Hi @HussainMalik ,

I've checked your email address and could see that it was stuck in our system. I've removed it from there now so when you try to get a recovery mail again, you should be able to receive it. Let us know if you need more help with that!

For the next time it will be better if you submit a new post with your question, as it's more likely that one of us will see it :) 

Have a good day,

Ana

Hi @Ana Retamal ,

I'm having the same issue with this email : belhassen.zinelabidine@apeiron-tech.com.
Can you check if there's any possible issues ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ana,

Would you please help checking <email removed> as well? I suspect we are having the same issue as well.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Ana Retamal 

Would you please help checking <email removed> as well? I suspect we are having the same issue as well.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Ana Retamal i have the same problem

I had the same problem. 

same problem with me <email removed>

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Oct 21, 2021

Hi @Brian Bracco , welcome to the Community!

I've cleared your email address off the list that was preventing invitations/notifications from being sent. They should deliver now - if you needed an invitation, please have the admin or repo owner re-send it.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Now it worked, thanks !

Same thing happens to me. My email is <removed by Support> . Could you please fix it so I can get the recover password link please?

Ok, it's fixed now. Thanks!

@Ana Retamal I am also facing the same issue. Neither able to reset my password nor getting any new invitation.

Please help

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2021

Hi @ayusht , welcome to the Community!

I see someone from your organization has reached out and opened a support ticket, and that the Support Engineer handling the request was able to resolve the problem. It looks like notifications and other mail from Atlassian's Cloud systems are now flowing to your email address.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community

Hi @Ana Retamal  I am currently facing this same issue.

My email address:

jonathannkansah13@gmail.com

Thank you..

Hi @Ana Retamal 
I have 2 members of my organization that cannot receive the password recovery email

can you help me with that?

the accounts are:

eva.hernandez@edgelab.mx

edgar.esparza@edgelab.mx

Thanks!

Hi @Ana Retamal  Im not receiving the reset password email link for the below email address.

-shashank.hegde@neutrinos.co.

please assist on this one.

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2020

Hi @Shashank Hegde , I already replied to you in the new post you submitted :) If you still need help with this, please follow up with us on that thread. 

Have a good day!

Ana

I'm not receiving the reset link..

Email address - devashishheart@gmail.com

Please assist?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,200 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you