Statistics from creation to state in workflow

Marius Kurseth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2017

Hi everyone,

Before asking my question, I will give a short background. We are using JIRA Cloud for internal development, but we also have customers in our environment. We measure various stuff for our KPI´s, and sometimes it is a bit problematic to get a proper measurement.

In one scenario the customer support needs to measure resolution time for bugs, one specific scenario is that when the support has reproduced a bug it is sent to R&D where they do their black magic.

We would like to measure time from creation to when the issue is either pushed to a certain state (in our case 'R&D') or when triggering a link or cloning the issue... (but preferrably when the issue is pushed to 'R&D' in our workflow)

I could not figure out how to do this, maybe it is not possible, anyone here who has experience with this?

Any pointers would be good, even if it has to do with purchasing an addon or something.

Update. I did find some plugins that kind of could do the trick, but what I would like is to get a bar chart instead instead of a time line, kind of like the "time to first reponce"-chart, but with the posibility to set a custom state in the workflow to behave like the "closed" state.

make sence?

Cheers,
Marius

1 answer

0 votes
Marius Kurseth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2017

Well then, I cannot delete my own comment, so here is a piece of useless information for everyone to enjoy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events