Report showing hours logged (time spent) over period of time

Hello, I'm trying to get a simple report of hours logged (time spent) over a 5 day period.  I'm currently using this JQL - project = "project x" AND worklogDate >= "2017/1/9" AND worklogDate <= "2017/1/13"

When I dump the results into csv, the "time spent" column shows cumulative hours spent on the tickets, not just the hours "spent" during that week.  I assume this query is pulling these tickets because time WAS logged during that time period, but I ONLY want to know how many hours were logged during this time and not total time spent on these tickets.  Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Jared,

Worklog sum for specific time periods is not a built-in functionality.

The cheapest addon that lets you get that info is Time Reports:

That's the addon we use in our organisation, it's cheap ($5 or $10 per month), has good and fast support and I definitely recommend it.

Hope it helps.

Thank you!  i will definitely look into this add-on.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

170 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you