Report on all projects

Phillip Legault
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2015

We have a lot of projects within our JIRA instance. 

I would like to be able to pull a report on them all, usage, amount of issues and active users

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2015

Hi Phillip!

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data.

Here is an example timeline report that shows how many Issues were in progress in each JIRA project. As well another report that shows Version release markers on Timeline and issues resolved count on each day in the selected Project.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding eazyBI!

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2015

I'm afraid none of those are particularly well exposed.  Although instinctively, they sound useful, they aren't that useful in themselves.   If you're looking for housekeeping, your rules as to what counts as "usage" and "active users" need to be refined, and if you're looking for performance or sizing, you only really need the data on the System Info page.

I've written cack-handed reports in the past to help me with housekeeping (project id, highest issue number, count of issues etc) which were ok for finding candidates for "old" dead projects and low or unused ones.  But there's nothing built into JIRA that would help you a lot.

A start might be "filter for everything", then stick it through some of the dashboard gadgets (e.g. filter statistics and select "project" field) and reports.

But the question to carry on the conversation - what are you looking to work out from this?

Jennifer Burns October 22, 2015

I would like to see something similar. But more a aggregate calendar view of all releases/versions for ALL projects. Any idea how to enable this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events