Question regarding Pricing

Build Monkey June 11, 2012

I am interested in purchasing JIRA, but have a question about the pricing. I see for download, JIRA costs $4000 for 100 users. Does 100 users mean 100 accounts, including admin, or 100 active sessions on the server at a given time?

Thanks!

Update: I just answered my own question. Looks like it is based on number of accounts in the system.

2 answers

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2012
Hi @justr Happy to help you with a quote for PO purchasing. We are resellers. Ellen ellen@appfusions.com
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2012

Not quite. It means 100 active accounts. An active account is one that can log into Jira. It's not too relevant for "unlimited" users but my main client at the moment has 8,000 user accounts, but only 6,500 who can log in. If the license numbers mattered on that scale, we could have a licence for 7,000 users and be fine, despite 8,000 account records.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events