Query Custom Fields syntax

danielm September 17, 2012

how do I get a custom field to show it's values
for instance.

I have a multi select drop down first field value is called category and the second is sub category each have items in the drop down , so how do I get the values to show up.

project = "Member Inquiry" and "Service Area" = "Refund (Forfeitures)" and mycsutomfield = category

I am not sure ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Use the custom field name in the query.

project = "Member Inquiry" and "Service Area" = "Refund (Forfeitures)" and category = ....

project = "Member Inquiry" and "Service Area" = "Refund (Forfeitures)" and category = RF-QDRO I did this earlier something it does not like it comes back with

The value 'RF-QDRO' does not exist for the field 'category'. but that value does exsist

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Is it configured as an option in the custom field?

yep and enabled

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2012

I am not sure because the error normally comes when the option is not configured.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events