Not able to access bug at https://tracker.vmd.citrix.com/

Hiral Shah September 11, 2013

Hi, I am Cisco Employee and works in UCS fnic driver team. I have opened an account recently and tried to access the bug CIS-122 but got following error. Can you add me in an appropriate group so I can create or edit the bug information.
=================================================================================
It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Regards,
Hiral

3 answers

0 votes
Hiral Shah September 27, 2013

Please cose the bug. I tried to look for it but did not find ..how to close it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2013

Look to the left of the answers and you'll find a tick for "accept answer"

0 votes
Hiral Shah September 11, 2013

Thanks Nic! I tried to look for email for admin group but couldn't find. Can you tell me if you know?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2013

Not a clue. It's your organisation, not mine!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2013

Ok, you'll need to contact your Jira owners - probably the project lead(s) for CIS, possibly the Jira system administrators.

I'm afraid this is the wrong place - we're end users (mostly admins), but we're not YOUR admins!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events