Migration from Trello

Isabel Pietruk June 28, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Migrating from other issue trackers

Hi,

I´d like to import/migrate a Trello Board into a JIRA Software project (we are using JIRA Software Server 7.1).

My steps so far:

1. In Settings -> System -> External System Import I found a button for Trello.
  2. Clicking there I am prompted to connect my Trello account with Jira. Did so.
  3. I get to choose the Trello Board next, which I want to make a JIRA Project from -> select the Board, give the JIRA Project a name and a Key
  4. click on "Beginn Import"

-> next I am shown a white page of this pattern: .../TrelloProjectSelectionPage.jspa?externalSystem=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-importers-trello-plugin%3ATrelloImporterKey and nothing happens.

Neither refreshing this page nor refreshing the project overview does help.

Can anyone suggest, where I took the wrong path?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Krzysztof Skoropada [Deviniti]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2016

Hi, 

I can't help you with the bundled importer in JIRA but..

there is a plugin for JIRA to synchronize issues with Trello Cards called Trello Sync. At the moment is it not possible to import all cards from Trello To JIRA but this feature is on our roadmap. Please let us know about requirements at plugins@intenso.com.pl

Cheers, 

1 vote

Hi,

thanks for the info.

Does the same apply to importing issues from CSV? Because there I get the same strange behaviour of the application.

Cheers,

1 vote

same actually happens, when I try to import issues in to a project (that I create while the import steps) from csv...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events