Merge atlassian accounts

I have currently 3 different atlassian accounts this account + one for bitbucket (personal) + one for another JIRA software account. 

My question has become how can I merge all these accounts into 1 account preferably an account associated with my personal email address. So if in the future I'm added to other atlassian products for diffrent projects I don't have to do anywhere near the amount of effort as I currently have to do. 

3 answers

I believe you have to contact Atlassian support to make it happen

1 vote

Your Atlassian ID account is a single account that works across multiple systems.  But, if you've signed up for multiple Atlassian ID's using different email addresses, you'll need to contact Atlassian to assist you. 

You should provide the emails associated with each of your existing accounts, and let them know which you would like to be your primary account.  

You can log a request at

Hey! Are you able to create an Atlassian Account at  Its a single sign-on service for your multiple Atlassian products.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published Tuesday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

428 views 6 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot