I need to change my e-mail in my profile. How can do that?

Because I've moved from one company to another, I need to change my e-mail in my profile. How can do that?

4 answers

0 vote
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2015

Begoña, I believe you're referring to your Atlassian ID account, is that correct? All My Atlassian accounts use an Atlassian ID email address for the user name. At this time, it's not possible to change the email address on an Atlassian ID account. However, it is possible to move the server licenses or Atlassian Cloud subscriptions to a new account on the Atlassian website. To create a new account and move products please use the steps described here.

If you're not referring to your Atlassian ID account, please clarify.

Hi Bruno,

No, my problem is easier that this, I need to change my e-mail account in my Altlassian personal profile (Begoña Bonet) it's not related with the products that I'm configuring. The atlassian id related with them is another account not my account.

I've tried to chage it editing my profile but it isn't editable

Thaks

Begoña

Any idea about how to do this?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

71 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you