Error HTTP Status 404 - The installation of Jira 5.x

Eber Alvarez Sandoval June 27, 2012

Part of the log:

2012-06-28 02:50:54,393 jira-monitoring-plugin ERROR [jira.plugins.monitor.MetricsCollectorTask] Error running task
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ComponentAccessor has not been initialised.
at com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getWorker(ComponentAccessor.java:848)
at com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getComponent(ComponentAccessor.java:105)
at com.atlassian.jira.instrumentation.Instrumentation.getTenantedInstance(Instrumentation.java:63)
at com.atlassian.jira.instrumentation.Instrumentation.getInstrument(Instrumentation.java:73)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.monitor.database.ConnectionPoolGraph.setDatasourceValues(ConnectionPoolGraph.java:42)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.monitor.rrd4j.RrdUpdater.addSample(RrdUpdater.java:74)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.monitor.MetricsCollectorTask.doRun(MetricsCollectorTask.java:41)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.monitor.MetricsCollectorTask.run(MetricsCollectorTask.java:30)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

5 answers

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Hi Eber,

As you can see here when using Java jdk1.6.0 you have to use update 18 or higher instead of 17 also the best would be to update to version 24 or higher.

Cheers

0 votes
Ivan Wagner September 17, 2012

Did you solve the problem? I'm facing the same issue.

0 votes
DOT-COMmunications July 1, 2012

Im getting this in the logs too using jdk1.7.0_05 and i used the installation wizard to do the upgrade

0 votes
Eber Alvarez Sandoval June 27, 2012

Hi Dennis,

The version is jdk1.6.0_17.

I am following the guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Upgrading+JIRA+Manually

Following all the steps I have to test installation, now I want to install on my server this error is dating me, your help please.

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2012

What version of java are you using? Which guide have you followed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events