• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Deleting few users from the system logs WARN and INFO messages that the username could not be found while re-indexing.

Deleting few users from the system logs WARN and INFO messages that the username could not be found while re-indexing.

Vishali
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2012

I have deleted few users from the system as they no longer are with us by reassigning any issues that are reported or assigned to them. While re-indexing, I see this error:

/secure/admin/jira/IndexReIndex.jspa jira.toolkit.customfield.AuthorOfLastUpdateOrCommentCFType Username 'tcasem' could not be found. The user has probably been deleted and was the last user to update issue 'XXX-803'. What do I change to get rid of these errors?

4 answers

0 votes
Vishali
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Yes, I tried to re-index. Thank you for your suggestion.

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2012

Thanks Rajani to answer it.

Check the following Question1 and Question2. I mean there are two questions with the same meaning so you could delete one of them in order to get your response by a unique answer instead of two.

Also regarding this error have you tried to re-index?

And you can try either to run Integrity Checker (Administration Tab >> System >> Integrity Checker) to check if there is something else that goes wrong. Be careful, because Integrity Checker affect site availability if your instance is being highly utilized right now, it is best indeed to run it on off-work hours.

Kind Regards

0 votes
Vishali
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2012

That is a single question. What do I change to get rid of these errors?

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2012

Hi Rajani,

Maybe you've added two questions related to the same issue type, haven't you?

I'd like to suggest you remove one those question in order to be simpler for our community provide a great response.

What do you think?

Kind Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events