Is there an API Questions for Confluence to use in Scriptrunner ?

Florent R_ March 23, 2021

Hello,

I would like to send a specific email when a question or an answer is liked, voted, commented, whether the question has been asked by me or another user.

But I don't find any listener for a question or answer event.

Do you know if, where or how can I answer that need ?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Hi @Florent R_ 

you can watch a topic or a question - this seems to be the closest for what you are looking for. You will get a notification when a new question is asked e.g.

Florent R_ March 25, 2021

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard 

When I watch a question that I did not asked, I'm not notified when there is a vote or a comment about it.

Should I contact the Atlassian Support to implement this function ?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

Hi @Florent R_ - oh seems like I overread the listener question. Sorry for that! 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021

Or have a look at the Developer Community - there is deeper knowledge in developing. 

Like Florent R_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events