Adding and Image to Question for Confluence

Cynthia Brind Amour April 12, 2021

Good morning,

Is there any other way to add an image to a question other than using the link to an attachment functionality?

We had this option a few weeks back - now it looks like it had been turned off

Best, Cynthia.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

I'm not sure about in cloud, but I know in server you can just paste an image from the clipboard into the question or answer.

Cynthia Brind Amour April 16, 2021

I tried that and it does not allow - which is really not ideal for our teams 

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Bummer. :(

You may want to ask your admin if a configuration changes or you can check to see if there were any recent releases that updated Questions in cloud, since they release new features and fixes periodically.

I'm assuming you tried using the little image icon on the toolbar to upload an image, not just the link icon, right?

Hmm, I just tried to paste this image in this comment, and it didn't work.  They must have turned off that feature.

icon.png

Using the image icon (on the right) to upload the above image did work, though.  At least in this comment.

0 votes
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

Hi Cynthia:

Just to confirm, are you looking for information about how to add an image in a confluence page?

Cynthia Brind Amour April 12, 2021

Hi! 

I am inquiring as to why we can not add an image to a question using the Question for Confluence App.

Best, C.

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Thanks for clarifying. I'm not familiar with that app I'm afraid :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events