cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alert Priority 升級策略疑問

技術處-數據資訊部-維運組Bill_Chen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2024

團隊有一個想詢問的使用情境
1.當相同Alias告警次數累積到一定程度,alert Priority是否可以升級
EX: P4 Escalation > P3
2. Alert在什麼情境下可以設定升級為incident 不另外開發狀況下,opsgenie設定是否可以做到

1 answer

0 votes
Wei Wung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2024

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out! Using Google translate, I understand you have 2 questions:

1. "When the number of the same Alias ​​alarms accumulates to a certain level, can the alert priority be upgraded? EX: P4 Escalation > P3"
  2. "Under what circumstances can Alert be upgraded to incident? Can opsgenie be configured to do this without additional development?"

Unfortunately, we don't currently have the ability based on the alert de-duplication count to increase alert priorities or to trigger the creation of an incident.

I have added the URL of this community question to both of the following feature requests:

1. OPSGENIE-630 As a user, I would like to have Incident rules based on increased priority of the alert
  2. OPSGENIE-471 Ability to have alert policies filter by deduplication count

Suggest up-voting and add yourself as watcher of these two feature requests.

Best Regards,

Wei

技術處-數據資訊部-維運組Bill_Chen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2024

Thanks for getting back to me

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
ENTERPRISE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events