Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What reports can be seen in opsgenie's trial version ? Can we have custom reports?

Fiza Beg September 19, 2022

I am using trail version of opsgenie to check features of the tool. While I was exploring analytics part I found in the documentation it is mentioned there are several reports like Alert reports, monthly overview, on call time reports etc. 

But I couldn't find any report while using trial version. Only API usage and notification reports are present. Kindly anyone can help me in this ? Is it not available in trial version or I am expected to find in some other tab? 

And also if I need custom reports then is it possible to do so ? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hi @Fiza Beg ,

Advanced reporting is only available on the Standard and Enterprise plans - so it sounds like your trial is most likely subscribed to Essentials.

Accounts Owners can upgrade trials for free though to test other plans / functionality. That can be done under the Quick Start Guide here:

trial1.jpg

Thanks @Nick H for the help.  Yes I am using essential plan and I'll upgrade my trial plan to Enterprise for checking reporting features.

Can you also highlight something on custom reports. Can I generate custom reports ? Or can I edit these reports which I'll be getting under analytics tab?

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

You can customize the filter of the existing report you are viewing, but the filters cannot be saved similar to Saved Searches in the Alerts dash. 

We do have a feature request for this you an follow, watch and vote for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-325

Okay. Thanks for info. Will be following the link.

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events