Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice call not received

Kuntol Banerjee August 26, 2022

Even after subscribing to standard plan, none of my team members are receiving any kind of Voice Notification or call for escalation or issue reported.

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2022

Hi @Kuntol Banerjee ,

I would review the alert's Activity Logs tab to see if 1) the calls are being sent to your users, and 2) if there are any errors:

voice1.jpg

There are also some countries Opsgenie does not provide support for with voice notifications so maybe that's an issue as well: 

https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/supported-countries-for-sending-sms-and-voice-calls/

Kuntol Banerjee August 29, 2022

Hi @Nick H As per the list of countries, India is present in the list of supported SMS and Voice Calls.

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2022

And were you able to review any alert's Activity Logs tab?

Kuntol Banerjee August 29, 2022

@Maunil Mehta adding you

Maunil Mehta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 30, 2022

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 12.36.31 PM.png

Maunil Mehta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 30, 2022

We have Standard subscription and even though we are receiving this error. @Nick H Can you please help? 

Nick H
Atlassian Team
August 30, 2022

Hi @Maunil Mehta ,

I would certainly doublecheck which subscription you have.

Voice notifications are included for the standalone Opsgenie Standard plan. They are not included with the JSM-OG Standard plan though.

If you are on a Standard trial, then you may need to have voice notifications enabled by our support team, which you can do here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events