Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL link to see who's on call for a specific team

William Butt August 20, 2021

Hello,

I'm wondering is there a way to get the URL link to view a specific team to find out who's on call?

If you aren't a member of that team, when you click on the team, it opens on the same page, however there's no direct link.

WhosOnCall.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2021

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out! Under Settings >> All schedules, you can get direct links to the schedules in the UI. However, a user would either need to be a member of the team the schedule is for, or have admin privileges in order to view them. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Skyler

William Butt August 23, 2021

It doesn't make sense that you can see the groups from the 'Whoisoncall' page without being a member but you can't grab the URL of any such group without being a member.

We do not want to add all of our folks to all of the groups... that's a maintenance nightmare.

I will accept your reply as an answer as this may be all I can get at the moment due to the limitations of the product I presume. I'm not sure if anything can be done via the API; I'm not a programmer/developer so I have no idea on that.

I would believe this would make a good enhancement request to the product.... can you pass along this information to the Product Manager for review?

Maybe create a URL to see what you can see on the 'whoisoncall' page

Thank you

Like # people like this
Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2021

Hi William,

Thank you for your kind words and understanding. I will be happy to pass this suggested enhancement on to our product team as a feature request. :)

Best,
Skyler

0 votes
Gonzalo February 28, 2022

there's a future request out there to get something like this added.  Please vote and bring some attention to this need. 

[OPSGENIE-172] Ability to export schedules

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events