cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a Statuspage component when Opsgenie Alert is closed

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2022

Hey there,

Per the subject, I know when you close an alert in opsgenie the related incident in statuspage is closed, but the status doesn't change.

What do I need to do in Opsgenie in the integration alerts to put the status back to operational when an alert is closed?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Ste404 ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help. 😀

Understand that you would like to update the affected components' statues while resolving an incident by closing the Opsgenie alert.

This is achievable by defining an action rule for "If alert is closed in Opsgenie" and set the action for Statuspage to "resolve the incident and update the components' statuses according to tags".

For example:

Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 10.03.28.png

The format for the tags to impact the components' statues please find this documentation, which also provides you the details about this integration.

https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-statuspage/

Hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events