cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pincode for incoming call routing

Junni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 11, 2021

I can't find it in the documentation, so it seems this isn't a feature at the time of writing, but is there a solution to configure a pincode in the incoming call routing?

Use case is that only customers that know the pincode are allowed to get someone on the phone.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2021

Hi @Junni ,

Opsgenie's Incoming Call integration does not have a pincode feature at this time.

Having said that, we do have an auto attendant feature that could act as a decent workaround and fit the use case: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/incoming-call-routing/#Call-forwarding-with-auto-attendant

You could configure a "pincode" or key into the auto attendant keys, and share this with your customers so it acts like a pincode in order connect with a live Opsgenie user:

incomm1.jpg

I would share the "pincode" or 1234 (above) with my customers. They'd need to enter that when prompted to be connected with a live caller.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions

Junni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2021

Thanks a lot Nick! That's a nice solutions indeed.

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events