Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie -> JiraServiceDesk | copy OpsGenie tags in JiraServiceDesk Issue

Tobias Patzelt October 23, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to get the tags of Alerts in OpsGenie to the Issue in Jira Service Desk. 

The Issue creation is working, I see the Alert description and the summary in the JSD issue. 

But no other information besides a label "fromOG" .

The way back to OpsGenie is working, so the IssueKey of JSD is filled in in the Extra properties of the Alert in OpsGenie.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi Tobias!

Under the current design, sending Opsgenie alert tags to the Jira SD labels is not an automated functionality. But we do have a feature request and I can add you to the requester's list on that ticket. 

Besides that option, as a custom solution, you can use OEC,  to grab the tags and map them over to the "Labels" field in JSD. https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/jiraservicedesk-integration#configuring-jira-service-desk-integration-for-oec

Tobias Patzelt October 27, 2020

Thank you for your answer, please add me to the list. I will wait  then.

Gökçem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi Tobias. I have added you to the requester's list. Have a nice day! Please feel free to reach us if you will have any other questions. 

wajdan zahid June 11, 2021

Hello Gokcem,

Any update on this? 

0 votes
wajdan zahid November 25, 2021

I  have a workaround for it if you are adding tags after the alert has been created.

Jon Rydarowski January 12, 2022

I'd be interested in the workaround as this is a requirement for a POC I'm sorting out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events