Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

OpsGenie cannot override DnD settings with Android 13 and work profile

Edited

This question is similar to what was asked a couple of years ago here. But the solutions/workarounds don't seem to work anymore.

Basically, I have a new Samsung S22 that was upgraded to Android 13 and the OpsGenie app does not seem to be able to override the Do Not Disturb settings as it did on my previous phone (S10 + Android 12). It's a bit annoying because I prefer to get more subtle notifications, even on DnD that to wait for OpsGenie call me.

Any pointers as to how to get DnD settings to work with Work Profile?

1 answer

2 votes

Hey Eric,

Thank you for your feedback and help improving Opsgenie. As of now, we are aware of this issue and have a public facing Bug ticket for it that you can track via: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1110 

Please feel free to post any further queries/comments regarding this issue on that ticket as that will be the main source of information for it.

Best regards,

Thanks for the info. I did add my comments on it. Hopefully this is addressed soon.

Hello Muhammad,

Any updates on this? I don't see any progress on the ticket that you provided and we're deeply concerned about this and the fact that the ticket is on low priority. This is affecting our operations in major ways and if we don't see any resolution on this we might drop Opsgenie altogheter

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events