Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie On Premise

PhilB July 23, 2019

Hi, I read somewhere (i can;t find the link now) about OPsGenie on Premise. I just wanted to check, is this a self hosted offering of OpsGenie?

5 answers

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

Hi @PhilB ,

Data Residency is something that is important to our company and @Kate Clavet did a fantastic job of pointing out how one of the features they have in beta might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxpUsij1t8

Post is here for context:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/What-information-gets-stored-in-OPSGenie-Data-Residency-concerns/qaq-p/1100474

I hope that helps!

-James

1 vote
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

Hi @PhilB , 

I'm afraid that OpeGenie is only a cloud service at the moment.

--Alexis

PhilB July 23, 2019

Ah darn, I'd read something about on prem and thought that might be what it was referring to. Ah well. Thanks for clarifying.

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2019

They provide a solution for environments in the Cloud or On premise, maybe that's where you read this !

0 votes
Dominik Siekierski April 13, 2022

Nothing has changed? Opsgenie can only be used in cloud and not on premise?

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2022

Hi @Dominik Siekierski Opsgenie is a cloud solution, but can connect to your on-prem solutions by using Opsgenie Edge Connector. This page has more information: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/it-alerting-for-onprem

Have a great day! 

Kate 

Dainee Ranaweera March 8, 2023

Is OpsGenie only on AWS or is it also available on other public clouds?

0 votes
PhilB July 24, 2019

Thanks @Kate Clavet @Jimmy Seddon @Alexis Robert for clarifying, my main reason for asking is we are using OpsGenie currently but have some issues with firewalls and getting all alerts through to the OpsGenie API.

I'd seen a mention of on premise and thought it might be possible to self host the OpsGenie platform. That way we could just open up firewalls to our data center instead.

Thanks for your time!

0 votes
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2019

Also to clarify, although Opsgenie is only a cloud product, we can communicate with on-prem tools and applications! Let me know if you'd like to hear more. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events