Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie: Is it possible to have more than one Team as a responder?

Jason Rogers August 9, 2024

OpsGenie: Is it possible to have more than one Team as a responder?

We have set up our Teams and each Team has their Sync set up as well. One Team though, Operations, would like to be alerted for all Incidents alerts that come in. I have set this up, but it now appears that Operations are listed as the sole responder for Alerts now. 

In the screenshot below, we have two Alerts. One should go to Operations, but the top alert should go to Accounting and Operations (Ops just want visibility). It has however only gone to Operations as the responding team, when the responding team should be Accounting. 

Any advice or guidance appreciated. 

Cheers,

JAtlassian Image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2024

Hello @Jason Rogers,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using a site-level integration, it is possible to set more than 1 Team in the Responders field in its Create alert rule:

Community.png

However, if you configured a team-level integration, the Responders will always be the Team you used to add that integration.

Please note that site-level integrations are only available on Jira Service Management Premium and Enterprise plans.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Jason Rogers August 13, 2024

Great. Thanks for this. 

I had indeed set up Team level Syncs, but can recreate the ones where I need two or more Teams. 

Thanks!

J

Like Bruna Silva likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events