cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app connection

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Dear all,

we try to installl the opsgenie mobile application.

After installation is ask to login, then I provide my account but opsgenie does not ask to which opsgenie instance to connect to.

My account is used with different jira cloud instance and I was expected to be ask to give the correct opsgenie instance.

So after login I have no idea on which instance the app is pointing to as I cannot see any alert from while there are some existing.

Any help on this ?

regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Hi @serge calderara ,

If you're logged into the mobile app and use the same email for your other Opsgenie instances, then you should be able to click the Settings menu >> Switch Accounts tab >> and this should show which account you're logged into, as well others that you can jump into:

mobilecomm1.jpg

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Hi @Nick H , thanks for your reply.

I did not see the tab Swicth account which was hidden

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

You should still be able to see which Opsgenie instance / account you are logged into under the Settings menu:

mobilecomm1.jpg

If you are logged into the incorrect instance / account, you should log out - then login with the correct email / account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events