Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to create Bi-weekly on call rotations?

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

I have setup a few on call rotations but now I am looking to create a bi-weekly schedule but the rotation options seem limited to either, dsily, weekly and custom. But it does not allow me to skip a week. Is this possible?

Regards

Howard

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

I found the solution. It’s the no-one option.

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2022

Hi @Howard Nedd ,

If you were unaware, you can add No-one (an actual option) into the rotation's participant list to replicate this every-other type rotation:

everyother1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2022

Answered below..

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2022

I think I have solved it by using a weekly schedule, restricting it to monday to Thursday and then adding no-one (twice) between the users:

newrota.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events