Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call routing on JSM Premium OpsGenie

Jay McCarogher January 24, 2022

We currently have OpsGenie standalone and Jira Service Management Premium (we got this especially for the unlimited automation rule executions) 

Documentation, I can find, tells me that we can do everything we currently do in OpsGenie standalone on the OpsGenie provided by Premium Service Desk. But the only thing it doesn't provide is something that we desperately need the tool to do. Incoming Call Routing. 

Any idea when this will be given to JSM Premium? We really want to get rid of the standalone we have and just use it all through Atlassian 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brian Higgins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Jay McCarogher,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

What you've uncovered in your research is correct. JSM premium includes almost all of the capabilities of Opsgenie standalone. At this time, I'm not aware of plans to migrate Incoming Call Routing to JSM. However, you may find a solution that works for your use-case with apps on Marketplace and third party integrations. We also keep an a public roadmap for Jira Service Management (Cloud) here should it come on the horizon.

I hope that helps clarify!

Brian Higgins

Product Marketing Manager, Jira Service Management & Opsgenie

Jay McCarogher January 24, 2022

Thanks Brian, while a little the answer is a little disappointing, I do appreciated the clarity provided here. Thanks for the swift reply.

I guess it's back to the drawing boards for us :) 

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events