How to set incoming call integration in Opsgenie?

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

I've seen articles about incoming call integration with Opsgenie i.e creating alerts based on calls, so How to set incoming call integration in Opsgenie?

Currently I've essential plan and I don't see that option.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Muhammad Zeeshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2021

Hey @Chethan GR ,

Incoming Call Integration feature is available for Standard and Enterprise Plans. Once you are subscribed to those you can navigate to the Global Integrations page via Settings > Integration List > Incoming Call.

For US and Canada numbers you can add the integration right away but for others you will need to reach out to the Opsgenie Support Team via https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/ to get their help in adding those numbers.

BR,

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Muhammad Zeeshan ,

We are based in India, can we set this up in India?

Regards,

Chethan

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2021

Hi @Muhammad Zeeshan ,

I couldn't find the incoming call integration on the global integration page.

Integration.PNG

Muhammad Zeeshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2021

Hey @Chethan GR 

1. This functionality is not available for Indian numbers. However, you can set this up for your account for a number of a different nationality.

2. If your Opsgenie account is merged with the Jira Service Management subscription, this functionality is not available

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2021

Hi @Muhammad Zeeshan ,

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

Chethan

leo_tran July 21, 2021

Hi, Under my Integrations, it has no "integration list" , only has "slack". I'm on a premium trial and in Australia

Is there incoming number that I can set up here in Australia ? 

Regards,

Leo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events