How to get call on my mobile when alert occurs

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

Dear all,

I am evaluating opsgenie and I am actually checking how the different type of notification works.

In the notification setting I have set it up to be all ( email, sms, voice call)

In appaears that when I create an alert manually for testing from the alert page, then I get notify by email, by SMS, but I am not notified by voice call.

Any idea why voice call is not working ?

regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Butt April 15, 2021

Hi @serge calderara

You may find more information in the alert log as to why the voice is not working...

Untitled.jpg

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Hi @serge calderara ,

Is there anything logged in the alert's activity log that explains why you are not receiving a voice notification?

voicecomm1.jpg

If your account is on trial, voice notifications are not included. They can be enabled by our support team for testing during trial, but you'd have to open a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

Hello @Nick H ,

Nothing in Audit,

Yes we are in a One Year trial instance actually which is used to study our migration from server to cloud.

So this is what you said we need to ask this Voice call feature to support ?

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Please open a ticket with Opsgenie here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

We'd need your email to find your account / enabled voice notifications. And we do not recommend sharing that here.
serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2021

Hello @Nick H for submiting a ticket to support, by providing my email will it activate the Voice call only for the email provided user or for all user configured in the app ?

Nick H
Atlassian Team
April 16, 2021

If our team activated voice notifications for your trial, it would be applied to all users.

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2021

Hello @Nick H ,

I have contact the opsgenie support for voice notification and I am really confuse because they ask me to upgrade to JSM Premium in order to get it from Opsgenie Standard.

But when I look at the pricing official opsgenie page below :

N4l9dRN4M2.png

As you can see it says Voice Notification is available in Essential version for #users x 25, so what do i need to move to premium ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events