Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control users in Opsgenie from creating Public Saved Searches

Sai Kiran Sudamalla April 7, 2022

We do not want that users of a Team in Opsgenie are able to create 'Public Saved Searches'. I have already tried to create and assign a new Roles ( both at Team level and Opsgenie settings  level) with reduced access. But the users are still able to create 'Public Saved Searches'

In other words I created a new role from Opsgenie Settings called Basic User and unchecked all the boxes that I believed gave relevant rights. Similarly, I created a new role at the Team level called 'Basic Team User' and unchecked what I thought was relevant.

This did not stop the users from creating Public Saved Searches. Has anyone already worked on this

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2022

Hi @Sai Kiran Sudamalla ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help.

Understand that you would like to seek a way to regulate the global user/team member from being able to create "Public Saved Search".

Unfortunately, this is not feasible in the current design.

I have created a feature request on your behalf, OPSGENIE-381, please vote it and set yourself as a Watcher to receive the latest updates.

Thank you very much for your feedback in helping us improve Opsgenie.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Sai Kiran Sudamalla April 19, 2022

Hi Darry,

Thank you for creating the feature !

How can I get any idea of if and when this feature will be implemented.

What I do to show that this feature is important for us. I would like, if possible that all Opsgenie users in the community vote for OPSGENIE-381 :).

Thanks,

Sai Kiran

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events