Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I override a *complete* rotation?

Michael Edwards January 10, 2022

Given a weekly rotation starts at 0900:
rotation_start.png

How do I get the override form to display 0900 to 0900? Currently it does 0900 to 0000:
Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 16-59-29 Opsgenie - SPI - Otto Kraken.png

I want this form to always match the starting TIME as well. We are left with the mornings uncovered unless someone notices that the override was incomplete.

1 answer

0 votes
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Michael Edwards ,

You can override an entire shift by hovering over that shift in the UI, and clicking the override button. This will automatically set the override start/end times to reflect the original shift that is being overridden.

Here is a screen recording with an example. You can see that the overrides replace the entire shift length. The first shift I put the override in for is from 8am-5pm, and the override is automatically set to 8am-5pm. The 2nd shift I put the override in for is from 5pm-8am, and the override is automatically set to 5pm-8am. 

2022-01-10_11-32-26.png

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

Samir

Michael Edwards January 10, 2022

Could the reason this doesn't work as expected for me be due to my schedule being old? (eg this is why another behaviour didn't work as expected for me)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events