Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make the Opsgenie integration trigger an specific template on StatusPage?

Guilherme Nicolosi July 19, 2023

We recently integrated Opsgenie with Statuspage and we are able to have our Opsgenie alerts create a StatusPage integration. However it's adding all the details from the alert on the SP notification, like below:
image.png

We passed this tag and the component chosen was accurate: cmp_3DS V2:partial_outage

But how can we make it select a template so the message is properly formatted to our audience?
image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2023

Hello @Guilherme Nicolosi 

Thank you for reaching out, this is Mubeen. 

Unfortunately, being able to define an incident template while posting alerts to Statuspage is currently not possible. However, we have an open feature request with our engineering team. You can vote/follow and add yourself as a watcher for further notification about the progress.

I hope the information provided is helpful.

Regards

Mohammed Mubeen

Cloud Support Engineer

Guilherme Nicolosi July 21, 2023

@Mubeen Mohammed tks for the info. It's sad that we don't have that yet. I can't imagine other companies relying on this integration without some capability of adjusting the message StatusPage is sending to their subscribers. Are you aware of a workaround?

Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2023

Hello @Guilherme Nicolosi 

Unfortunately, there are no workarounds that I can suggest while using the integration connection. However, you can follow the Feature request so you will be notified of any updates on its implementations or workaround updates. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events