cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert voice notifications

Timo Mäntynen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2021

Hello,

We purchased Opsgenie with stardard plan recently. Ive got pretty much all other things sorted out, but voice notifications are causing some issues.

Ive updated my user profile to have mobile number for voice and SMS and also. Email and SMS notifications are working fine, but I am not getting the voice notification. I had a look of the Alert activity log and from there I noticed this entry: 

Rule[New Alert][Create] -> Could not send [voice] notification to [XXX-XXXXXXXX], CallStatus: Please upgrade your account to send [voice] notifications.

Has anyone else had similar issues or is there something else I need to add to my account settings?

Thanks in advance,

Timo

1 answer

0 votes
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hi @Timo Mäntynen ,

Could you reach out to us in support via support.atlassian.com? This way we can send over an access request link to you to allow us to login to your Opsgenie account and take a look to see why you're unable to receive voice notifications.

Are you on the JSM Standard plan? If so, that plan doesn't support voice notifications. You would need to upgrade to JSM Premium in order to have voice notifications in Opsgenie: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing

2021-04-20_09-58-48.png

Otherwise, it could be that the phone number is of a country that we don't support voice notifications for. That list of countries is detailed here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/supported-countries-for-sending-sms-and-voice-calls/

Lastly, it could be that our provider is blocking the calls, and we can reach out to our provider to remove the number from the blocklist. If this is the case, please create a ticket with us in support and we can assist you from there!

Thanks,

Samir

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events