Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add date & time in the postmortem list

Carsten Häusler August 3, 2022

As a user I would like to have a column for the date & time of the start of the incident in the postmortem list. Currently, when I go to the postmortem list, I don't see any information on when this incident took place. I would have go to the respective postmortem or incident page to find out.

I was not able to add this ass request in the Opsgenie board. So am posing the request here.

1 answer

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Hello @Carsten Häusler

Unfortunately, it is not possible currently.

A new product will be introduced in the next couple months called Atlassian Analytics, which will allow you to build custom dashboards by querying data directly on Atlassian Data Lake, which should help achieve what you are looking for.

Additional information is available at: https://www.atlassian.com/platform/analytics

Regards,
Eugenio

Carsten Häusler August 10, 2022

Hello Eugenio,

I don't have the issue that I don't know how to get the data. I know I would find it in the incidents, via incident API or via the new analytics tool.
My issue is the usability of the postmortem list view. It should include a column for date & time of the incident. I would like to place this feature request.

Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2024

Hi @Carsten Häusler

Please submit your feature request to Atlassian Support through https://support.atlassian.com

Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2024

Hi @Carsten Häusler

Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your question as it may also help other community members in the future.

Regards,
Eugenio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events