Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Notes directly in to Alerts Pane

Vitaliy Pidodnya August 24, 2021

Could you add a possibility to Add Notes directly into Alerts Pane?

Or at list add a mark if notes are present in the alert

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2021

@Vitaliy Pidodnya Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Are you talking about the notification pane?  

Vitaliy Pidodnya September 11, 2021

@Brant SchroederIt is about alerts pane.

Sometimes we don't close the alerts immediately. And in this case, it would be very useful to see if the alert has notes and a possibility to enable showing the notes directly in the alerts pane in the list of all the alerts

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2021

@Vitaliy Pidodnya If you are not talking about the notification pane but the small messages that Confluence provides then you cannot edit or change them. 

Vitaliy Pidodnya September 15, 2021

Screenshot 2021-09-15 100323.pngI want to see in the global list of alerts if the user notes are present. For example, some icon in the circle or text if possible and the note is short.

So we will see if the alert is at work now.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2021

@Vitaliy Pidodnya Thanks for the screenshot so I could see what you were talking about. I was not able to add any notes to the alerts.  I would suggest submitting a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Vitaliy Pidodnya September 20, 2021

@Brant SchroederI can't find the Opsgenia in the projects that are available when I tried to create a request

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2021

@Vitaliy Pidodnya I apologize I thought ops was part of that.  I will escalate it here so Atlassian sees it.  

Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2021

Hi, @Vitaliy Pidodnya Chris here from the Opsgenie support team. I confirmed that we do have a feature request into the engineering for this ability. The exact ask : "Alerts listed on dashboard show icon of Note/Attachment "

The reference id on that is MORPHEUS-726

Keep in mind that Opsgenie feature request and bug tracking is internal and not yet within jira.atlassian.com

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Vitaliy Pidodnya October 4, 2021

Hi Chris.

Thank you in advance.

I will wait for the feature.

Petr Novotny January 3, 2023

Hello, cant see the MORPHEUS-726. Was it released, please?

0 votes
Mona Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2023

Hi Petr,

This is Mona and I'm here to help :)

I would like to inform you that as of the current design, Notes are not visible on the individual alert in the Alerts Tab.

However, we do have a similar Feature Request raised to our Product team to bring in the ability to view notes added to the alert directly from the Alerts List Page. 

It is under review by our concerned teams and here's the ticket id for your reference:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1120

You can vote on this ticket and add yourself as a watcher to get the latest updates on this feature. 

Hope it helps :)

Regards,
Mona Singh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events