Opsgenie <3’s Community: Reflecting Before the New Year

As we bring 2019 to a close I've been reflecting on how the Opsgenie Collection has grown. Although we haven't even reached one year old just yet, we've still achieved a lot. Here's a quick look at what's occurred: 

Because of all of you, the time you put in, and your enthusiasm for Opsgenie (and the Community as a whole) we now have 46 articles, 13 discussions, and 71 questions. Special shout out to @Monique vdB for helping us craft such a successful space.

I'd also like to give a special thanks @Andy - PTC Redundant@Jodi LeBlanc@Jimmy Seddon , @Veronique DUFOUR , @Davin Studer @Ollie Guan, and @Kat Warner. Your early participation in the Opsgenie Collection helped us to gain momentum when it was most important, and above all made Opsgenie feel fully welcomed into the Community's fold. If I didn't mention you directly, I'm still grateful for your contributions! Keep them coming in 2020. I'm very excited for what the New Year will bring!

Wishing you all health, happiness, and success in 2020. <3 

Best,
Kate 

7 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2019

Thanks so much @Kate Clavet for the mention! Congrats on your achievements this past year and wishing you a fabulous 2020! ♡

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2019

Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2019

That is totally awesome @Kate Clavet ! What a fantastic year it has been for your guys! Cannot wait to see what 2020 brings - although we already know that an ACE in Amsterdam is on the cards. #Exciting!!

Such a pleasure to be involved and helpout along with my #usualsuspect community buddies. 

Have a very Happy New Year! 🏆🥇💙🌟💪🥂🍻

GenieDance.gif

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2019

Thanks @Kate Clavet!  I'm always here to help when needed and much like @Andy - PTC Redundant said I'm not surprised so see who else is in the shout out... great job guys!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, I can't wait to see what 2020 will bring!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2019

Excellent GIF @Jimmy Seddon ! LOVE it 🥇😍 Best way to visualise the "helping hand" Kate & co. are receiving. 😜

Like # people like this
Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Congrats on all of Opsgenie's early success with Community! To an even better 2020 :) 

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Thanks so much @Alison ! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events