Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now in print! Get your free copy of the Atlassian Incident Management Handbook

blakethorne
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

At Atlassian, we operate always-on services for thousands of customers. We’ve learned a lot about responding to incidents and downtime.

Now, we’re sharing what we’ve learned in the first-ever print copy of our Incident Management Handbook.

Inside, you'll find the real practices we use to respond to every incident.

You’ll learn what tools we use, how our incident teams are structured, how we manage on-call rotations, how we update status pages, and plenty more.

We have a limited supply available and we’re mailing them out for free while they last. We also have a PDF version available.

Get the handbook

2 comments

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Been super excited for you guys to announce this since you reached out to me a few months ago asking if you could include my Community post on incident communications. Thank you for sending me a physical copy too!

Like # people like this
Alexandros Martin March 28, 2023

Hi Team!

Would it also be possible to obtain a physical copy of this handbook too? It would be super valuable to have!

Let me know if you require anything else from me :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events